Spamming/Double posting and multiple accounts is not allowed. Don't spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or Private Messages.
Use the help/request sections if you need help.
Respect the staff and their decisions. Treat other members positively and with respect. Flaming/Bashing other members will lead to a warning, possibly even a ban. If you have a problem report it so staff can deal with the issue accordingly.
Do not mini-mod. We would like to encourage and thank members to use the report button but not add their own criticism. Impersonating a staff member is a serious offense and may lead to a permanent ban.
Anyone found to be posting files that containing viruses or with software built in with the intention of hacking others will be banned.
Use thanks button if the posts seems very useful to you. No need to reply with the phrases 'thank you', 'nice', 'great job', 'ok', 'ayos to pa try' or any related things to these phrases, and any unnecessary replies. It's considered as spam. Just press the button which is at the bottom right of every post.
If the links of a post are dead, you can report it by clicking Report Post Icon
Use English or Tagalog words only.
*** Posting guidelines ***
Search before posting. use the button.
Post on the right section. Please read the forum titles / descriptions before posting.
If you want to bump a thread, use the Bump Button
Excessive posting of similar messages to increase post count is not allowed.
Posting and making new threads are limited to 10 per 12 hour. This is to avoid large amount of work charged to all Pinoyxtreme Staff and to avoid mass replies by users just to gain points and ranks.
Use descriptive keywords in the title of your post and avoid "generic" post titles like "Please help", "I have a question" or "What can I do?". Use the thread title to give a quick summary of the issue that is to be discussed. A descriptive title will help others if they are seeking similar information.
example of a bad title: "HEEEEELP!".
- Generic post titles are often overlooked because they don't give any indication about what the post is really all about.
example of a good title: "Help with installing adobe photoshop".
- The more descriptive the subject/title of your post, the better response you will receive from members via reply posts.
- Do not use Full CAPS on your thread title. and dont add emoticon codes like ":-)" , ":hаha:" , ":crу:"
- Remove dots from titles.
Bad title: Adobe.Photoshop.CS2
Good title: Adobe Photoshop CS2
- The use of unusual presentation methods within thread titles and descriptions with the intent to gain attention is not allowed.
Words/phrases such as but not limited to:
**** MUST HAVE ****, L@@K, LATEST, NEWEST, LOOK HERE, HOT!!, *Newest Version*
or other words along these lines including symbols.
If you are posting download links..
- Search before post.
- If already posted, just add your post as an update to that thread.
- You don't have to be specific in the title, just the keyword/s.
Bad title: Music MP3 Downloader | 126.96.36.199 | 8 MB | [Rapidshare]
Good title: Music MP3 Downloader
- Because other versions of the software and other mirror links will be replied on the same thread.
- Make sure your links are working.
Here are some hosting sites where you can upload your files.
- Do not post download links that need registration or survey before can download
- Use proper icons. If your topic has download link(s) you must use the post icon 'download' --> If not, you can use the other icons.
* If you have problems with software, just make a topic in help sections, also check if your problem is already posted. Make your title related to your question,you can put the link of what thread you have a problem with Make sure you have a good antivirus, firewall and other security tools when downloading
Feel free in the forum. We are here to guide you.
Individual forums may have additional rules that must be adhered to, you will find them within sticky posts.